Summary***zero despoit option******available March***Mid Terrace property situated within prime town centre location, walking distance to the mainline train station & local amenities.
Description***zero despoit option******available March****virtual viewing available* Mid Terrace property situated within prime town centre location, walking distance to the mainline train station & local amenities.
Offering spacious accommodation the property comprises to the ground floor of: Entrance hall with staircase rising to the first floor and access to the cellar, front sitting room with newly fitted feature electric fire, separate dining room also with the benefit of new electric feature fire, brand new fitted kitchen having built in oven & hob and access door to the rear garden.
To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and luxurious newly fitted contemporary shower room with walk in shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin with feature waterfall tap inset to vanity unit and heated towel radiator.
To the second floor is a large attic room which is used as the third bedroom.
Outside there is a shared passageway leading to the front entrance door and enclosed rear garden which will have the benefit of being laid to gravel (N.
Neighbouring properties have right of access) and outbuilding.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory.
Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.