Summary***larger than you'd expect***it wont be around for long!***A wonderful three bedroomed apartment split over 2 levels, extremely well presented throughout and benefits from a low maintenance garden out back!Perfect for a single person, couple or familyContact the local lettings experts at Connells in Grantham now!Description***larger than you'd expect***it wont be around for long!***A wonderful three bedroomed apartment split over 2 levels, extremely well presented throughout and benefits from a low maintenance garden out back!Perfect for a single person, couple or familyContact the local lettings experts at Connells in Grantham now!Walking into the apartment you first come to the three very good size bedrooms, two of which are doublesThe master bedroom is situated on the front of the property and benefits from a bay window allowing a lot of light to pass throughThe second double bedroom is on the rear and looks over the low maintenance gardensA third bedroom is also offered and is a very good size single, and could also be used as an officeAlso upstairs is a w.
c and wash basinHeading downstairs you are welcomed into a large hallway with access out to the gardenThe kitchen is fully fitted with a modern suite including electric hob and oven and plenty of storageA large open plan living area opens out onto the garden through patio doorsAlso downstairs is a very well presented modern bathroom suite with bath, overhead shower, w.
c and wash basinOutside benefits from a wonderful private garden and off and on street parking in the areaWhile every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance.
You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory.
Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.