Posted: 08.04.21 at 08:41 by The Editor
If you are looking for work in Grantham and the surrounding area, our Job of the Week, handpicked from our HERE Jobs section, might just be your dream role.
And don’t forget that if you are a Grantham employer wanting to advertise your job opportunities to our readers you can click ‘Nub It’ to get in touch with us about our listing rates.
This week, Regional Recruitment Professional Services LTD is looking for a Production manager based in Grantham. Here is a brief job description.
"Our client are looking for a production manager to join their busy site in Grantham. Our client are specialists in the recycling & refurbishment of electronic products and white goods.
"We are looking for a strong team-player and leader, who is able to motivate and ensure a high level of team cohesion and work-ethic across the board. Our client are an investor in people, and work to ensure that they invest in their staff, and provide them with plans to grow within the company.
"Reporting directly to the site manager, you will be a strong communicator, responsible for general production & working towards your staff delivering as expected and beyond their KPI targets.
Role & Main Duties:
* Be responsible for optimising staff performance across all relevant departments under your supervision.
* Ensuring quality standards are maintained, and performance is monitored in respect to individual/team targets.
* Through motivation and team cohesion, develop culture of improvement and personal/tea progression
* Evaluating team and production workload to ensure you have all the right facilities to work at optimum performance.
* You will provide training matrix's in line with team development and advise on improving efficiencies with team.
* Ensuring site is well maintained and Health & Safety procedures are adhered to at all times.
* The role requires a strong communicator, and one who can mentor and advise their colleagues should anything arise. A can-do attitude, and one to help others will be hugely beneficial."
To find out more about this vacancy, and others in the area, visit our jobs section HERE